Returns & Refund Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our commitment to you does not end at delivery. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return for a refund or exchange for another piece.
*Personal customized orders such as name necklaces, engraved jewelry, ID bracelets, and others, can not be returned and all sales are final. Order cancellations must be done within 48 hours of the time it was purchased.*
- Please note that the item must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and shipped back to us within 30 days of shipment from our facility.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Contact us at [email protected]
- When approved, we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 1-3 business days.
Preparing Your Return or Exchange
- Package your item(s) securely in the original packing materials. Please include any reports or appraisals.
For security reasons (mainly to prevent theft from unfaithful post office workers!!), do not write northandsouthjewelry anywhere on the outside of the box. Ex. Use northandsouth instead of northandsouthjewelry for the name received.
- Any promotional item or free gift included with the order must be returned.
Shipping and Insurance
- In order to protect your jewelry, NorthandSouthJewelry will always deliver with insurance protection. We strongly recommend you to insure your return shipment for its full purchase value.
- For your protection, we recommend shipping returns insured using FedEx, UPS, or USPS Express or Priority Mail.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles being shipped back to us.
Quality Assurance Check
- After your return is received and entered into our system, you will be notified by email alerting you that your return has been passed to our quality assurance department.
- NorthandSouthJewelry reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the product.
- Once your return has been accepted, you will receive a full refund for the cost of the item.
- Please allow up to 7-12 business days after the item has been received for your return to be processed and complete.
Cancel or Change an Order
- We will attempt to accommodate to a change of order or cancellation to the fullest extent possible.
- Some changes may result in a shipping delay.
- If your order has already been shipped, please contact us to set up a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.
Refunding Through Lay-Buy
- We reserve the right to charge a maximum of 20% restocking fee and labor fee on pieces that have been completed. This will be taken from the deposit paid, and everything else will be fully refunded.
Refunding Through QuadPay
Please notify us about returns and refunds and we will contact QuadPay
- Please visit QuadPay Support Center for more information.
Refunding Payments Through Affirm
If a partial refund is issued, Affirm will first credit the final monthly bill of a customer's loan.
If the refund amount is higher than the final monthly bill amount, Affirm will apply the remainder of the refund to the preceding month, and so on. All other payment amounts will not change from the original terms.
If a full refund is issued after a customer has submitted any payments, Affirm will only refund the paid principal. Affirm does not refund already paid interest because the customer still owes the interest that accrued during the time the money was borrowed.